MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN BROWNIE RECIPE
Enjoy the only two best things in this world! Thats brownies and mint! We are not talking about the mint thats a plant (of course that great and all, but….) we are talking about mint protein powder. Mint protein powder is so amazing because not only does it have the soft amazing texture that mint ice cream provides but it also has the low calories of a protein shake. For this recipe the key ingredient is going to be the Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Powder !
In this recipe you can expect to see a quick and easy bake with a fast delivery of amazing taste in a short period of time with minimal work! Simply bake the brownies then instead of waiting make the frosting and your done! Enjoy both of te best flavors this planet has to offer in one single dessert. Make your Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Brownie now.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN BROWNIES
STEP #1: Making The Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Brownie
[feature_box style=”1″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” alignment=”center”]
BROWNIE MIX INGREDIENTS
- 3.5 Scoops Chocolate Milk Protein powder
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cacao powder (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup arrowroot (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (1 oz)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg or 1 flax gel (1 1/2 tbsp flax gel with 3 tbsp water, let sit to make gel)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup applesauce (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar ( 6oz)
- 1/2 cup hot water
BROWNIE MIX DIRECTIONS
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together, end with adding hot water. Batter will be thick runny. Spread protein bar batter into a lightly coconut oil greased 11×7 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- As bars cool, make up frosting. Then spread onto brownie protein bars and top with crushed candy canes.
- Cut into 16-18 slices. Store in refrigerator if you have left overs.
STEP #2: Making The Frosting[feature_box style=”1″ only_advanced=”There%20are%20no%20title%20options%20for%20the%20choosen%20style” alignment=”center”]
- 2 Scoops of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 bananas (about 5 oz)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (4 1/2 oz)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (3 oz)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 tsp peppermint oil
- 1 tbsp water
MINT BROWNIE FROSTING DIRECTIONS
- Make Protein Brownies first!
- As it bakes, gather your frosting ingredients. Place fudge frosting ingredients into blender (we recommend using a Ninja Blender or a Vita-Mix Blender) and blend till smooth and creamy.
- Once brownies have cooled spread mint fudge frosting on top. Top with chocolate chips if desired!
- Place mint fudge brownies in fridge to let the frosting set before slicing.
STEP #3: Enjoy Your Dessert!
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN BROWNIE
Makes: 14-16 Brownies
Bake Time: 25 Minutes
Prepping Time: 5 Minutes